Don't be limited to just the basics... make the most of your participation at Expo! Expo! by utilizing ALL the resources available to you. Everything you need to be a successful exhibitor is available to you within your exhibitor console.
CLICK HERE to access all the resources listed below. (Log in using your company password.)
The Basics - first things first
- Edit and manage your eBooth Profile
- Update your company information, online description, product categories, and other items
- Check your account status and make payments easily online
Exhibitor Marketing Tools - increase visibility with 2-3 times the exposure to attendees
- CLICK HERE for a complete list of Marketing Tools
- Enhance your listing with special packages
- Choose additional upgraded features and opportunities to gain even more exposure
- Take advantage of special, limited offers and sponsorship opportunities
Exhibitor Services Kit - one-stop shop for all your booth needs
- CLICK HERE to go directly to the show's Exhibitor Services Kit site.
- Order all the extras to get your booth ready for the show
- Find contact information and order forms for all the additional services offered by show contractors
- Find important dates and calendar deadlines to help you manage your schedule
- Access show policies, guidelines and exhibitor requirements
- Access important shipping, material handling and drayage instructions
Connect with Attendees - online leads, outreach and appointments
- Search the attendee list
- Access online leads
- Send and view messages; review replies
- Send and receive appointment requests; manage calendar appointments
- FAQ - find answers to common questions
**Looking for an offsite venue in San Antonio to host your special hospitality event?
Contact Guy Doria, Destination Services Manager for Visit San Antonio.
firstname.lastname@example.org / (210) 207-6725
For questions, contact Dana Murrell: Account Manager, Exhibitions & Sales at (972) 687-9206 or email@example.com.
**Be on Constant ALERT for Housing Poachers and Data Scammers!
We would rather sound like a broken record than have even one of our exhibitors become the unwitting victim of a housing or data scam… and so, we continue to say “Beware!” The specific offender names may change with each new warning, but the message remains the same… be aware that IAEE does NOT work with any outside companies to provide housing or book hotels for Expo! Expo! The link within the show website, under Travel, is the official exhibitor source for booking discount housing through the show’s hotel block. IAEE also will NOT release any “official” or “verified” attendee lists so DO NOT be tricked into paying anyone for that information.
The only truly authorized information concerning Expo! Expo! will come directly from IAEE.
If ANYONE contacts you about booking housing or purchasing attendee/data lists, please be advised that they are poachers who are not authorized by IAEE and should be ignored.
Here are some of the known companies/domains to steer clear of:
- Bethesda List Center
- Convention Housing Authority
- Conventioneers LLC
- Corporate Booking Services (CBS Inc)
- Docu - Contacts
- Event Travel Planners
- Exhibitors Housing Management
- Exhibitors Housing Services
- Expo Housing Services
- Filmscape Productions (zubli@filmscapepro)
- Global Expo
- Global Housing Services Corporation (globalhousingcorp)
- Global Travel Partners
- National Travel Associates (NTA)
- Pro Housing