It's All About Solutions at Expo! Expo!
We pride ourselves on the quality of our programming each year as our education tracks are "for our members, by our members." The Call for Presentations closed on 31 March and we received more than 130 proposals. The Education Committee met and discussed these in early May and finalized sessions to bring attendees three dedicated tracks that infuse technology and innovation to better prepare organizers for the challenges ahead in face-to-face events.
Deliver education that provides immediate ideas that can be implemented within one's professional or personal life.
- Provide a blended learning experience that will activate learners with different levels of knowledge and experience.
- Create a peer-to-peer social learning experience that creates lifelong connections outside the classroom.
Key in on areas of development in San Antonio including:
- RESEARCH INFORMED: Actionable Results from Continuous Learning
- DATA GUIDED: Gather, Analyze, Action
- EXPERIENCE DESIGNED: Delivering Engagement
It’s all about maximizing the 50+ learning opportunities over three days both ON and OFF the show floor…
Whether you prefer a buffet or a snack, we have various programming for those who fully commit or prefer a more informal learning environment:
- General Session Keynotes
- Mega Room Workshops
- Pit Stop Sessions
- Executive Breakfast Program
- Chapter Leaders Forum
- Tech Huddles
- Tech Start-Up Pavilion Competition
- Meet Ups
If you are looking for customized learning specfic to you or your role, we have education organized and searchable by:
- Date of Session
- Title of Session
- Area of Focus
- Session Format
- Learner Level
- Niche Specialty Area
Attending education sessions at Expo! Expo! will earn you 9.0 credit hours towards your CEM recertification!
IAEE is proud to partner again with GES as the title sponsor of Expo! Expo! education.