20 Under 30
About the Program
IAEE’s 20 Under 30 Program affords remarkable young professional organizers the opportunity to experience the magic of Expo! Expo! first-hand. IAEE believes that by recognizing and elevating these young leaders, evolution and distinction of the exhibition and events industry will be fostered around the globe.
The 20 Under 30 program will not only provide selected honorees with industry and leadership education for professional growth in the exhibitions and events industry, but also lifelong connections with fellow honorees and attendees.
Selected honorees will receive one full, complimentary registration to Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition in San Antonio, TX on 28-30 November 2017, and lodging for three nights (over $1,400.00 value!). Honorees will be recognized throughout the annual meeting and formally at the IAEE Annual Networking Luncheon and Awards Presentation on Thursday, 30 November 2017.
We invite you to complete the selection process or forward the program and guidelines to eligible young professionals.
- Must be a member of IAEE
- Must be an exhibition organizer
- Must be a full-time employee
- Must be 30 years old or younger
- No more than two applicants from a member organization may be nominated
- Honorees must be prepared to attend the entire meeting from 28 November – 30 November including the Annual Networking Luncheon and Awards Presentation on Thursday, 30 November
The Young Professionals Committee will blind review applications and YouTube submissions.
Honorees will Receive:
- Hotel accommodations for three nights, 27 November – 29 November
- Full complimentary registration to the 2017 Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition in San Antonio, TX and to the Young Professionals Party on 27 November
- A schedule of required events and meet-up times
- Recognition throughout the event and formally during the Annual Networking Luncheon and Awards Presentation on Thursday, 30 November 2017
Please note: Honorees are responsible for transportation and any incidental costs accrued, including additional in-room costs.
The 20 Under 30 submission deadline is 31 August 2017.
For questions regarding the 20 Under 30 Program please contact Brooke Pierson.