It's All About Solutions at Expo! Expo!
IAEE is proud to partner again with GES as the title sponsor of Expo! Expo! education.
IAEE offers solutions that will:
- Deliver education that provides immediate ideas that can be implemented within one’s professional or personal life.
- Provide a blended learning experience that will activate learners with different levels of knowledge and experience.
- Create a peer-to-peer social learning experience that creates lifelong connections outside the classroom.
Key in on these areas of development at Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition 2016:
- LEAD: Personal Empowerment and Development
- DESIGN: Delivering Experiences
- MARKETING: Acquire, Retain and Engage
- STRATEGY: Plan, Execute and Grow
- MANAGE: Make it Happen
- INDUSTRY: Power of Partnerships
It’s all about making the most of 70+ learning opportunities over three days both ON and OFF the show floor...
Whether you prefer a buffet or a snack, we have various programming for those who fully commit or prefer a more informal learning environment
- General Session Keynotes
- Mega Rooms Keyshops
- Campfire Sessions
- Executive Breakfast Program
- Chapter Leaders Forum
- Tech SwimUp
- Guru Gathering
- TechCenter Showcase
If you are looking for customized learning specific to you or your role, we have education organized and searchable across all learning levels (executive, manager, staff or novice).
- Young Professionals (endorsed by the IAEE Young Professionals Committee)
- Consumer Show /Public Events (endorsed by NACS)
- MATSO 200,000+NSF Organizers (endorsed by the MATSO Council
- Organizer Focused
- Exhibitor Focused
- Association Organizers
- International Focused
- Independent Organizers
- ESCA endorsed Sessions
- CEM Specific
Find out more information on all 2016 session descriptions, speaker bios and more below.
It’s all about ending the year on a high note and starting 2017 with a fresh approach to your success at Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition 2016!