20 Under 30
About the Program
IAEE’s 20 Under 30 program is for young-professional exhibition organizer members who may not be supported by their companies to attend Expo! Expo! This program provides industry and leadership education for professional growth in the exhibitions and events industry and helps program honorees become better, more productive professionals.
Selected honorees will receive one full, complimentary registration to Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition in Anaheim, CA 6-8 December 2016, and lodging for three nights (over $1400.00 value). Honorees will be recognized throughout the annual meeting and formally at IAEE’s Expo! Expo! General Session on Thursday, 8 December 2016.
To complete the selection process, please forward these guidelines to eligible professionals that you deem suitable for the 20 Under 30 program.
- Must be a member of IAEE
- Must be an exhibition organizer
- Must be a full-time employee
- Must be 30 years old or younger
- No more than two applicants from a member organization may be nominated
- Honorees must be prepared to attend the entire meeting from 6 December – 8 December including the luncheon on Thursday, 8 December
A panel of industry professionals will review applications and YouTube submissions.
Honorees will Receive:
- Hotel accommodations for three nights, 5 December – 8 December
- Full complimentary registration to the 2016 Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition in Anaheim, CA and to the Young Professionals Party on 5 December
- A schedule of required events and meet-up times
- Recognition throughout the event and formally during IAEE’s General Session on Thursday, 8 December
Please Note: Honorees are responsible for transportation and any incidental costs accrued, including additional in-room costs.
The 20 Under 30 submission process is now closed and all application are under review.
For questions regarding the 20 Under 30 Program please contact Brooke Pierson.