Hosted Buyer Program
The hosted buyer model has become increasingly popular in the exhibition industry. With IAEE’s goal of increasing attendance at Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition, the Hosted Buyer Task Force has developed a hosted buyer program that will drive/increase organizer attendance, and equally important, create more value for exhibitors.
- Full Registration to IAEE Expo! Expo! 2017 – valued $1,059 (regular member rate)
- Includes access to 3 days of educational sessions, general sessions, Opening Reception, Annual Luncheon, Closing Party and exhibit hours (excludes CEM Courses)
- Up to $500 to assist with travel costs (paid after event upon completion of onsite commitments and receipt submission)
- Access to the hosted buyer lounge (complimentary refreshments and WIFI)
- Customized hosted buyer show orientation on Tuesday, 28 November at 11:30 a.m. CT
- Complimentary hosted buyer reception on Wednesday, 29 November at 4:00 p.m. CT
Qualifications for Applying
- New IAEE Member as of 1 January 2017 or Active Member who has not attended Expo! Expo! since 2013, or Active Member who has never attended Expo! Expo!
- Event/Exhibition organizers only (All job titles welcome to apply if qualifications #1 and #2 are met)
- To qualify for the program, participants must be a decision maker for organizations’ events and/or exhibitions
Terms & Conditions
- In order to qualify, accepted participants must maintain active membership with IAEE through January 2018.
- Application must be submitted by Wednesday, 8 November 2017.
- Accepted participants must agree to schedule and must attend a minimum of eight (8) 15-minute appointments with exhibitors during Expo! Expo! show hours.
- IAEE will only accept one (1) application per individual buyer. In the event of more than one application is received, the first application will be processed. More than one (1) individual per company (organization) may apply.
- Direct any questions related to the IAEE Hosted Buyer Program.
- Buyers who do not meet the qualifying criteria will be given the opportunity to register as an attendee at www.myexpoexpo.com. Applicants not accepted to the Hosted Buyer Program may qualify for the First Timers Program.
- Accepted participants must attend the full meeting, beginning on Tuesday, 28 November through Thursday, 30 November 2017.
- Participants are required to attend the Hosted Buyer Orientation on Tuesday, 28 November 2017 at 11:30 a.m. CT and to visit the Hosted Buyer Lounge at least once during the lounge’s operating hours (See Expo! Expo! program schedule for lounge hours).
- If overnight accommodations are applicable, accepted participants must book in the official IAEE housing block. Visit the travel and housing page at www.myexpoexpo.com to book accommodations in the block.
- Participants are required to complete the attendee post show survey by 8 January 2018. The online survey link will be sent to the participant’s email address.
- Program participants will be reimbursed up to $500 from IAEE after the event concludes for travel expenses. Documentation of travel expenses must be provided to IAEE by 31 December 2017. Participants must meet all of their exhibitor appointment requirements and the other Hosted Buyer Program terms and conditions in order to receive the travel stipend. The reimbursement will be payable to the individual via check no later than 31 January 2018.
- IAEE reserves the right to limit the number of Hosted Buyer opportunities.
Please answer each question as accurately as possible. IAEE may contact you to verify certain information is correct. This profile should take 15 minutes to complete.
Direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org