About the Program
IAEE’s 20 Under 30 Program affords remarkable young professional organizers the opportunity to experience the magic of Expo! Expo! first-hand. IAEE believes that by recognizing and elevating these young leaders, evolution and distinction of the exhibition and events industry will be fostered around the globe.
The 20 Under 30 program will not only provide selected honorees with industry and leadership education for professional growth in the exhibitions and events industry, but also lifelong connections with fellow honorees and attendees.
Selected honorees will receive one full, complimentary registration to Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition in New Orleans, LA on 11-13 December 2018, and lodging for three nights (over $1,400.00 value!). Honorees will be recognized throughout the annual meeting and formally at the IAEE Annual Networking Luncheon and Awards Presentation on Thursday, 13 December 2018.
Thank you to our 20 Under 30 Partner
- Must be a member of IAEE
- Must be an exhibition organizer
- Must be a full-time employee
- Must be 30 years old or younger
- Honorees must be prepared to attend the entire meeting from 11 December – 13 December including the Annual Networking Luncheon and Awards Presentation on Thursday, 13 December
- Hotel accommodations for three nights, 10 December – 12 December
- Full complimentary registration to the 2018 Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition in New Orleans, LA and to the Young Professionals Party on 10 December
- A schedule of required events and meet-up times
- Recognition throughout the event and formally during the Annual Networking Luncheon and Awards Presentation on Thursday, 13 December 2018
Please note: Honorees are responsible for transportation and any incidental costs accrued, including additional in-room costs.
Congratulations to this year's 20 Under 30 Honorees!
Southern Gas Association
Nataki Hemmings, CMP
Shameka Jennings, MTA, CMP, DES
Director of Education and Events
National WIC Association
Bryan Jones, CEM
Corporate Development Manager
Natural Products Expo West, Natural Products Expo East, NBJ Summit (Informa Exhibitions)
The International Surface Event (TISE): SURFACES | StonExpo/Marmomac | TileExpo; Dwell on Design (Informa Exhibitions)
Senior Manager Partner Solutions & Key Accounts
Rachelle Muckle, CEM
Manager, Exhibitor Experience
National Association of Broadcasters
Senior Coordinator, Meetings & Exhibits
NAFSA: Association of International Educators
Dana Ronan McClay, CEM
Access Intelligence, LLC
Messe Frankfurt, Inc.
Marketing Manager, Attendee
International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo; International Roofing Expo (Informa Exhibitions)
PMI Entertainment Group
Event Manager, Latin America
Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM)
Marketing & Communications Manager
Restaurant Facility Management Association
For questions regarding the 20 Under 30 Program, please contact Jannat Choudhury and Taylor Denver.