Exhibitors at Expo! Expo! have access to the largest group of show organizers worldwide.
Are you a supplier for the exhibition and events industry and service the events industry?
If so, Expo! Expo! is your gateway to the decision-makers for the $91 billion exhibitions and events industry (stat courtesy of CEIR). We invite you to connect with the owners, executives, and managers from companies and associations that organize a wide variety of events, including many of the largest in North America. It's the ideal place for any exhibitor to showcase new products, meet new customers and network with the leading experts in the exhibitions and events industry.
General Show Information
Expo! Expo! 2019 Annual Meeting & Exhibitions
3-5 December 2019
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
It’s never too early to start planning for next year’s "show for shows", especially when it means saving money! The online space reservation system is now live and by submitting your 2019 Contract EARLY, you can secure the lowest exhibitor rates of the season.
Expo! Expo! Space Draw will be held on 12 -13 February 2019
All Exhibitors whose contracts are received by 31 January (with the required 50% deposit) will also be eligible to participate in the Annual Space Draw to be held 12-13 February. Actual space selections and official assignments will be made during the Space Draw. (Space Draw selection times are scheduled in order of priority points.)
View the Rate Schedule and Terms and Conditions Here
The Contract process is quick and easy.
- First, take a look at the preliminary 2019 Floor Plan. (Light blue booths are available for selection; booths in special Pavilions, shaded a different color, may not be selected.)
- When ready, go to the Exhibitor Console and use your exhibitor password to log in to the system. (If you can’t remember your password, use the “request password” option on the login screen and it will be sent to you.)
- Please ensure all company information and contacts are current/accurate. You may change them if necessary, but you will not be able to change your Exhibitor/Company Name. If that needs to be altered in any way, please contact Dana Murrell, CEM.
- You will indicate the space dimensions and your top 4 choices of booths; but keep in mind that you will still have the option of selecting from ANY available booths at your scheduled time during the Space Draw.
- The system will require the 50% deposit; the populated amount cannot be changed. The deposit can be paid online by credit card, or if necessary, the payment option can be changed within the drop-down menu to “sending check within 10 days.
- You’ll finish up the process by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. A link to the Terms and Conditions will be included in the Contract confirmation email you will receive once the Contract has been submitted.