Each year, IAEE prides ourselves on the quality of our programming by developing our educational events "for our members, by our members." We strive for a balance in our programming that meets the variety of skill and interest levels of our diverse membership. If you have an interesting presentation idea or topic, we always want to hear from you!
Education at Expo! Expo!
- Delivers immediate ideas that can be implemented within one’s professional or personal life.
- Informs our industry about important trends and proven practices.
- Provides a blended learning experience that will activate learners with different levels of knowledge and experience.
- Challenges our thinking and pushes the meetings, events and trade show industry forward.
- Creates a peer-to-peer social learning experience that creates lifelong connections outside the classroom.
Expo! Expo! Sessions On Demand
Missed out on sessions at Expo! Expo! 2018? Don’t fret! On-demand session recordings are available for purchase that include 50+ hours of online training from exhibitions and events professionals like you, with 24-hour access on desktop and mobile devices. Full meeting attendees can purchase the sessions for $199. IAEE members who did not attend Expo! Expo! 2018 can purchase the sessions for $399.
CEM at Expo! Expo!
Have you considered obtaining your Certified in Exhibition Management™ (CEM) designation? If you have more than 3 years of industry experience, we invite you to learn more about the exhibition industry’s premier designation. Take the next step and be a game changer with this globally recognized designation!
- Event Technology – Technology focused content designed for show organizers and presented as real-life case studies.
- Science & Technology of a Show – Content designed for industry IT professionals, who operate within, implement or oversee technology departments that delves into the most relevant, top-of-mind technology issues, challenges and ideas.
- Attendee Acquisition & Experience – Content geared towards defining, branding and promoting your event through various marketing mediums to drive attendee acquisition, engagement and loyalty.
- Show Design & Strategy – Content geared towards those responsible for the operation and execution of events that create powerful face-to-face marketing opportunities.
- Exhibitor Sales & Partnerships – Content geared towards identifying, building and enhancing exhibitor and partnership opportunities, identifying new revenue potential, and developing your selling skills to meet ongoing customer needs.
- Leadership & Management – Content designed to expand and strengthen the business acumen and leadership skills of industry professionals in order to become more effective leaders, gain new perspectives, explore emerging trends and transform them into actionable insights.
- Global Insights – Content designed for those who plan meetings outside the US or are responsible for inbound global attendees and exhibitors.
Maximize 100+ learning opportunities ON and OFF the show floor…
Whether you prefer a buffet or a snack, we have various programming for those who fully commit or prefer a more informal learning environment:
- CEM Courses
- General Session Keynotes
- Education Workshops
- Pit Stop Sessions
- Executive Breakfast Program
- Chapter Leaders Forum
- Tech Huddles
- Tech Start-Up Pavilion Competition
- Women's Leadership Experience