The Expo! Expo! Hosted Buyer Program – The best way to maximize your experience at Expo! Expo!
- Customized engagement with the solution providers in the Expo! Expo! marketplace
- Facilitated networking experiences
- Full access to the Expo! Expo! education program
- Exclusive amenity lounge throughout the event
- Full Registration to IAEE Expo! Expo! 2019 – valued $1,099 (regular member rate)
- Includes access to 3 days of educational sessions, general sessions, Opening Reception, Annual Luncheon, Closing Party and exhibit hours (excludes CEM Courses)
- Up to $500 (up to $750 for buyers based outside of North America) to assist with travel costs (paid after event upon completion of onsite commitments and receipt submission)
- Access to the hosted buyer lounge (complimentary refreshments and Wi-Fi)
- Customized hosted buyer show orientation on Tuesday, 3 December at 8:30 a.m. PT
- Complimentary hosted buyer reception on Wednesday, 4 December at 4:30 p.m. PT
- New IAEE Member as of 1 January 2019 or Active Member who has not attended Expo! Expo! since 2015, or Active Member who has never attended Expo! Expo!
- Event/Exhibition organizers only
- To qualify for the program, participants must be a decision maker for organizations’ events and/or exhibitions
- To qualify for the program, participants must be Manager level or higher
Terms and Conditions
- In order to qualify, accepted participants must maintain active membership with IAEE through January 2020.
- Application must be submitted by Monday, 25 November 2019.
- Accepted participants must agree to schedule and must attend a minimum of eight (8) 15-minute appointments with exhibitors during Expo! Expo! show hours.
- IAEE will only accept one (1) application per individual buyer. In the event of more than one application is received, the first application will be processed. More than one (1) individual per company (organization) may apply.
- Direct any questions related to Hosted Buyer Program to the Hosted Buyer Information email.
- Buyers who do not meet the qualifying criteria will be given the opportunity to register as an attendee at www.myexpoexpo.com. Applicants not accepted to the Hosted Buyer Program may qualify for the First Timers Program.
- Accepted participants must attend the full meeting, beginning on Tuesday, 3 December through Thursday, 5 December 2019.
- Participants are required to attend the Hosted Buyer Orientation on Tuesday, 3 December 2019 at 8:30 a.m. PT and to visit the Hosted Buyer Lounge at least once during the lounge’s operating hours (See Expo! Expo! program schedule for lounge hours).
- If overnight accommodations are applicable, accepted participants must book in the official IAEE housing block. Visit the travel and housing page to book accommodations in the block.
- Participants are required to complete the attendee post show survey by 10 January 2020. The online survey link will be sent to the participant’s email address.
- Program participants will be reimbursed up to $500 from IAEE after the event concludes for travel expenses. Documentation of travel expenses must be provided to IAEE by 31 December 2019. Participants must meet all of their exhibitor appointment requirements and the other Hosted Buyer Program terms and conditions in order to receive the travel stipend. The reimbursement will be payable to the individual via check no later than 31 January 2020.
- IAEE reserves the right to limit the number of Hosted Buyer opportunities.
Please answer each question as accurately as possible. IAEE may contact you to verify certain information is correct. This profile should take 15 minutes to complete.
Brought to you by
Direct any questions to Hannah Deters, Registration/Events Manager