Expo! Expo! IAEE's Annual Meeting & Exhibition brings together organizers and industry suppliers for their mutual benefit through education, the exhibition, and networking events. The education focus of Expo! Expo! is to create a community learning culture offering sessions full of new and creative ideas that can easily be implemented within ones’ professional or personal life. Professionals will come to share best practices with their peers, discuss trends and challenges and create lifelong connections outside the classroom. This spectacular face-to-face meeting provides attendees with the tools they need to plan and manage successful exhibitions for years to come.
Topic Areas Will Include:
- Attendee & Exhibitor Acquisition & Retention: Content geared towards defining, branding and promoting your event through various marketing mediums to drive attendee acquisition, engagement and loyalty.
- Event Technologies: Content focused on technology products, services and resources for show organizers and presented as real-life case studies.
- Leadership & Management: Content designed to expand and strengthen the business acumen and leadership skills in order to become more effective leaders, gain new perspectives, explore emerging trends and transform them into actionable insights.
- Operational Efficiencies: Content geared towards the design and delivery of trade shows and events utilizing cost-effective strategies.
- Partner Sales & Sponsorships: Content geared towards identifying, building and enhancing exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, identifying new revenue potential, and developing your selling skills to meet ongoing customer needs.
- Research & Trends: Content providing objective and independent views and insights.
- Safety, Security & Risk Management: Content focused on keeping your stakeholders safe and mitigating risks.
- Show Design: Content geared towards those responsible for the operation and execution of events that create powerful face-to-face marketing opportunities.
- Sustainability: Content focused on resources available for implementing sustainable events.
- Value Creation: Content focused on the design and delivery of trade shows and events that create value for customers.
Specialty Sessions Include:
- Annual Networking Luncheon and Awards Ceremony
- Asia Forum
- CEIR Specialty Program
- CEM Courses
- Chapter Leaders Forum
- Executive Breakfast
- Expo! Expo! Show Floor Education
- New Product Studio (Market Innovation Theater)
- Start Up Pitch Competition (Tech Start Up Pavilion & Technology Theater)
- IAEE Tech Guide - 2020 Best of Use Cases (Tech Start Up Pavilion & Technology Theater)
- Brews & Views
- Art of the Show Competition Winners (Market Innovation Theater)
- AV Experience Presentations
- First Timer, Hosted Buyer & 20 Under 30 Orientations
- MATSO-Only VIP Program
- Tech Huddles
- Women's Leadership Experience