Expo! Expo! IAEE's Annual Meeting & Exhibition brings together organizers and industry suppliers for their mutual benefit through education, the exhibition, and networking events. The education focus of Expo! Expo! is to create a community learning culture offering sessions full of new and creative ideas that can easily be implemented within ones’ professional or personal life. This year, IAEE will offer two separate learning experiences, one held face to face in Philadelphia and one digital. Whether attending live or virtually, these sessions will provide attendees with the tools they need to plan and manage successful exhibitions for years to come.
While focus areas will be similar, presentations for each experience will be completely different but tailored to IAEE’s target audiences which include:
- B2B Association and Independent Show Organizers
- B2C Consumer & Live Events Organizers
- Show Operations
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Global Attendees (outside the U.S.)
Expo! Expo! In-Person
The in-person experience will bring professionals together to share best practices and discuss trends and challenges. Sessions will be held on the show floor in 3 show floor theaters:
- Main Stage Theater is conducted in the traditional 30-minute session format
- Tech Theater showcases show technologies
- Personify News and Views Theater provides interviews with thought leaders
All in-person registrants will have full access to all digital content.
Expo! Expo! Digital
The digital experience will include live streams of the Opening General Session, Day Two General Session and new Mobile Sessions, which highlight various exhibitors with in-booth presentations. Digital only attendees will have access to 30-minute pre-recorded presentations from professionals who will be live to answer questions during their sessions. Finally, the in-person Tech Theater sessions will be recorded and housed on the IAEE Expo! Expo! digital platform.
Areas of Topic Focus Include:
- Attendee & Exhibitor Acquisition & Retention: Content geared towards defining, branding and promoting your event through various marketing mediums to drive attendee acquisition, engagement and loyalty.
- Event Technologies: Content focused on technology products, services and resources for show organizers and presented as real-life case studies.
- Leadership & Management: Content designed to expand and strengthen the business acumen and leadership skills in order to become more effective leaders, gain new perspectives, explore emerging trends and transform them into actionable insights.
- Operational Efficiencies: Content geared towards the design and delivery of trade shows and events utilizing cost-effective strategies.
- Partner Sales & Sponsorships: Content geared towards identifying, building and enhancing exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, identifying new revenue potential, and developing your selling skills to meet ongoing customer needs.
- Research & Trends: Content providing objective and independent views and insights.
- Safety, Security & Risk Management: Content focused on keeping your stakeholders safe and mitigating risks.
- Show Design: Content geared towards those responsible for the operation and execution of events that create powerful face-to-face marketing opportunities.
- Wellness and Personal Care: Content focused on establishing healthy behaviors that positively impact work and personal life.