Calling all Agents of Engagement!
Reimagine Your Educational Journey...
Are you ready to be an Agent of Engagement? Exhibitions are all about face-to-face connections. Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting and Exhibition brings the exhibitions ecosystem together for their mutual benefit through content, community and connections.
This year, it’s all about fun, embracing learning, taking advantage of the opportunities to challenge and shift your mindset, engaging with others, and exploring new possibilities and innovative ideas while advancing your personal and professional growth and development.
Through unique and innovative learning environments, you’ll be able to join your industry peers, hear from experts in their field of content, foster collaboration, and share ideas while making meaningful connections.
Come relaxed, casual, and ready to learn and be inspired by joining us in Louisville, Kentucky, for an unforgettable experience and to expand your horizons and knowledge!
Content Topics for 2022
- Content Creation: Content geared towards the development, contribution and expansion of information through digital media to engage and inform your end-user/audience.
- Bridging Relationships: Content geared towards new approaches and collaborative ways of doing business that will identify, develop and grow business partnerships and relationships across all communities.
- Game Plan Moves: Content focused on the strategic and operational design and delivery of trade shows and events, utilizing cost-effective strategies to take your show to the next level.
- Grow Your Show: Content geared towards defining, branding, and growing your event through the discovery of new audience opportunities and the re-engagement of past audiences, both attendees and exhibitors, to drive attendee acquisition, engagement and loyalty.
- The Evolving Professional: Content designed to expand and strengthen one’s business acumen as well as personal skills and transform them into actionable insights that positively impact work and personal life.
How You Benefit...
TOP-NOTCH CONTENT from EXPERTS in the FIELD – Gain knowledge, expertise, key takeaways and solutions from industry experts and professional speakers through topics that are top of mind for decision-makers, organizers and more, covering strategic skills needed for leaders and companies to move forward and plan for success.
HANDS-ON EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING – In addition to traditional classroom instruction, take part in activations relevant to each content area delivered.
WORK TOWARDS YOUR CEM – Are you looking to advance your skillset in exhibition management? You can earn CE credits towards your Certification in Exhibition Management designation while onsite!
NETWORK with YOUR PEERS – Expo! Expo! provides ample opportunity to network with your industry peers, whether it’s through Afterthought Discussions (session small group discussions) or through B2B experiences in the marketplace and on the Expo! Expo! show floor, you can build meaningful relationships and business.
SPECIAL GROUP EXPERIENCES – Expo! Expo! will have additional education offerings for specific groups where you get a personalized experience and content relevant to your specific needs.
- Chapter Leaders Forum
- Hosted Buyer and First Time Attendee Orientation
- CEIR (Center for Exhibition Industry Research) Specialty Session
- Executive Breakfast Specialty Session for C-Suite Executives
- MATSO Content and Cocktails Specialty Session for MATSO Organizers
- YP Experience Specialty Session for Young Professionals
- WLF Experience Specialty Session for Women Professionals
Want to attend and need buy-in? We've got you covered.
There are several sponsored or discounted programs available whether you are interested in participating as a Hosted Buyer or First Timer. If you need assistance in creating a justification package for your employer, we can assist! IAEE has created detailed sample letters for you to tailor to gain funding for your attendance in one convenient location. With expert advice, pre-conference justification documents and post-conference reporting templates, your manager or supervisor is sure to appreciate the investment made into your training and development as well as to your company’s success. For more information on these items go to the registration page.