Calling all Agents of Engagement!
It’s ALL ABOUT YOU…and it’s time to REIMAGINE YOUR EDUCATIONAL JOURNEY!
Are you ready to commit to personal excellence and the development of your skills and expertise? Exhibitions are all about face-to-face connections. Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting and Exhibition brings the exhibitions ecosystem together for their mutual benefit through content, community and connections.
Expo! Expo! education is an opportunity to embrace learning, taking advantage of the opportunities to challenge and shift your mindset, engage with others, explore new possibilities and innovative ideas while advancing your personal and professional growth and development.
Through unique and innovative learning environments, you’ll be able to join your industry peers, hearing from experts in their field of content, fostering collaboration and sharing ideas while making meaningful connections.
Come ready to learn and be inspired by joining us in Dallas, Texas for an amazing and unforgettable experience and expand your horizons and knowledge!
2023 Content Topics
- Building & Retaining Talent: Content designed to help leaders attract, develop, and retain top talent in today’s competitive job market. This track will cover a wide range of topics such as talent acquisition, employer branding and recruitment strategies, interviewing and onboarding strategies, building future pipelines, and developing the next generation, team collaboration, employee engagement, career development, managing teams, developing a positive work culture, remote work environments, mental health/work life balance and more.
- Do the Right Thing No Matter Who’s Watching: Content designed to provide thought provoking knowledge on the powerful connection between social, corporate, and environmental responsibility and its undeniable impact on business success when organizations and people do the right thing. Track topics delve into various strategies, initiatives and best practices adopted by companies and individuals to create a positive impact on society, while driving sustainable growth. Attendees will hear insights into how organizations can simultaneously contribute to the greater good while achieving long-term success in today’s dynamic and conscious-driven marketplace.
- Exploring Event Technology: Content presented as a case study that is designed to provide show organizers with an in-depth understanding of the latest trends, tools, and technologies, while focusing on technology products, services, and resources that showcase how an event organizer has used the product(s) and leveraged the use of technology to enhance the attendee experience, increase event ROI and streamline planning and execution.
- Surveying the Exhibition Landscape of Tomorrow: Content designed to provide attendees with forward-thinking insights from leading experts into the evolving trends, research and technologies shaping the future of exhibitions and trade shows and practical solutions for how they can adapt their event strategies to stay ahead of the curve and deliver value to their stakeholders.
- Innovative Sales & Sponsorship Solutions: Content designed to provide practical insights and strategies for identifying, building, and enhancing exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, while identifying new revenue potential and developing your selling skills to meet ongoing customer needs that drive revenue and business growth. This track will cover a wide range of topics, from sponsorship activation and sales prospecting to sales team management and measurement.
- Marketing Matters: Content designed to provide attendees with a deep understanding of the latest trends, best practices, and cutting-edge strategies for successful marketing in today’s fast-paced business environment. Examples of topics may include digital marketing and content creation to brand management and customer engagement giving attendees practical insights on how to leverage the latest marketing techniques to drive business growth and success.
- The Business of Legal: Content designed to provide attendees with the latest insights and legal best practices covering a wide range of topics that provide practical information into how they can navigate the complex landscape of legal contracts, clauses, and special circumstances relevant to legal in the world of exhibitions.
A Special Thanks to Our Content Track Partners!
Specialty Session Partners
How You Benefit!
- TOP-NOTCH CONTENT from EXPERTS in the FIELD – Gain knowledge, expertise, key takeaways and solutions from industry experts and professional speakers through topics that are top of mind for decision makers, organizers and more, covering strategic skills needed for leaders and companies to move forward and plan for success.
- EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING – In addition to traditional classroom instruction, take part in various informal educational settings in the Education Hall or on the show floor to share in peer discussions, hear top tips, solutions and more!
- WORK TOWARDS YOUR CEM – Are you looking to advance your skillset in exhibition management? You can earn clock hours towards your Certification in Exhibition Management recertification while onsite!
- NETWORK with YOUR PEERS – Expo! Expo! provides ample opportunity to network with your industry peers, whether it’s through small group discussions in class, or through B2B experiences in the marketplace and on the Expo! Expo! show floor, you can build meaningful relationships and business.
- SPECIALTY GROUP EXPERIENCES – Expo! Expo! will have additional education offerings for specific groups where you get a personalized experience and content relevant to your specific needs. These are invitation only sessions.
- Chapter Leaders Forum
- Hosted Buyer and First Timer Attendee Breakfast
- CEIR (Center for Exhibition Industry Research) Specialty Session
- Executive Luncheon Specialty Session for C-Suite Executives
- MATSO Specialty Session for MATSO Organizers
- EARN CLOCK HOURS – By attending Expo! Expo! General Session and each time slot of education, you can earn up to 8.5 clock hours.
Want to attend and need buy-in? We've got you covered.
There are several sponsored or discounted programs available whether you are interested in participating as a Hosted Buyer or First Timer. If you need assistance in creating a justification package for your employer, we can assist! IAEE has created detailed sample letters for you to tailor to gain funding for your attendance in one convenient location. With expert advice, pre-conference justification documents and post-conference reporting templates, your manager or supervisor is sure to appreciate the investment made into your training and development as well as to your company’s success. For more information on these items go to the registration page.