Have you heard about Expo! Expo! but never experienced it in person for yourself?
Are you a show organizer looking for new strategies and trends to integrate into your own event?
If so, you qualify to participate in IAEE’s First Timer Program. If you have never attended Expo! Expo! or have only attended Virtual Expo! Expo! in 2020, you cannot miss this opportunity to attend as IAEE’s guest and immerse yourself in the networking events and education sessions that will help guide your strategic planning process for the upcoming year.
If you or someone in your organization is perfect for this opportunity, contact Hannah Deters, CEM, Director, Event Management.
Qualifications and parameters are subject to change.
What to Expect as a First Timer…
IAEE would love to welcome you as a new member to the organization and to Expo! Expo!. Your First Timers experience will include:
- Full registration to Expo! Expo! 2022– valued at $699 (regular member rate)
- Access to educational sessions, general sessions, show floor and networking events.
- First Timer Orientation on Tuesday, 13 December at 7:45 a.m. ET.
- Access to the First Timer Lounge with complimentary refreshments.
- Opportunity to connect with a seasoned IAEE member through our Mentor Match program at Expo! Expo!. For more information, please contact Lisa Buchanan, Vice President of Engagement and Digital Strategy.
Terms and Conditions
- In order to qualify, accepted participants must maintain active membership with IAEE through January 2023.
- Have never attended Expo! Expo! or have only attended Virtual Expo! Expo! in 2020.
- Must be registered by Friday, 18 November 2022.
- Participants are required to attend the First Timer Orientation on Tuesday, 13 December at 7:45 a.m. ET.
- Participants must visit the First Timer Lounge at least once during the Lounge’s operating hours.
- Accepted participants must agree to schedule and must attend a minimum of four (4) appointments with exhibitors during the Expo! Expo! show floor hours.
- Schedule an appointment to visit the Map Your Show booth during Expo! Expo! show floor hours. The total of four (4) appointments includes the appointment with Map Your Show.
- Direct any questions related to the First Timers Program to Hannah Deters, CEM, Director, Event Management.
- Buyers who do not meet the qualifying criteria will be given the opportunity to register as an attendee.
- IAEE reserves the right to limit the number of First Timer opportunities.
- First Timers Program participants who do not meet the terms and conditions noted above, including the requirement to attend a minimum of 4 exhibitor appointments while onsite, are subject to be charged for the full meeting registration rate of $699.