The Expo! Expo! Hosted Buyer Program – The best way to maximize your experience at Expo! Expo!
- Customized engagement with the solution providers in the Expo! Expo! marketplace
- Facilitated networking experiences
- Full access to the Expo! Expo! education program
- Full registration to Expo! Expo! 2021– valued $699 (regular member rate)
- Includes access to educational sessions, general sessions, show floor and networking events
- Up to $500 (up to $750 for buyers outside of North America) to assist with travel costs. This stipend is paid after the event upon completion of onsite commitments and receipt submission.
- Access to the Hosted Buyer Lounge (complimentary refreshments and WiFi)
- Expo! Expo! Newcomers Meet and Greet on Monday, 6 December at 5:30 p.m. ET
- Exclusive Hosted Buyer Reception on Tuesday, 7 December, 4:30 p.m. ET – 5:00 p.m. ET
- New IAEE Member as of 1 January 2021 or active member who did not attend Expo! Expo! in 2018 or 2019, or active member who has never attended Expo! Expo! in-person
- If you attended the virtual Expo! Expo! in 2020, you are still eligible to attend as a Hosted Buyer in 2021
- Event/Exhibition organizers only
- To qualify for the program, participants must be a decision maker for organizations’ events and/or exhibitions
- To qualify for the program, participants must be Manager level or higher
Terms and Conditions
- In order to qualify, accepted participants must maintain active membership with IAEE through January 2022.
- Application must be submitted by Friday, 19 November 2021.
- Participants are required to attend:
- Virtual Hosted Buyer Orientation on Tuesday, 16 November at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Hosted Buyers Welcome Breakfast and Orientation on Tuesday, 7 December from 8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. ET.
- Participants must visit the Hosted Buyer Lounge at least once during the Lounge’s operating hours.
- Accepted participants must agree to schedule and must attend a minimum of eight (8) appointments with exhibitors during the Expo! Expo! show floor hours.
- Schedule appointments to visit the Discover the Palm Beaches and the Discover Puerto Rico booths during Expo! Expo! show floor hours. The total of eight (8) includes the two appointments with Discover the Palm Beaches and Discover Puerto Rico.
- IAEE will only accept one (1) application per individual buyer. In the event of more than one application is received, the first application will be processed. More than one (1) individual per company (organization) may apply.
- Direct any questions related to Hosted Buyer Program to the Hosted Buyer Information email.
- Buyers who do not meet the qualifying criteria will be given the opportunity to register as an attendee at www.myexpoexpo.com. Applicants not accepted to the Hosted Buyer Program may qualify for the First Timers Program.
- Participants are required to complete the attendee post show survey by 7 January 2022. The online survey link will be sent to the participant’s email address.
- IAEE reserves the right to limit the number of Hosted Buyer opportunities.
- IAEE reserves the right to change program qualification parameters, terms and conditions.
Brought to you by
Direct any questions to Hannah Deters, CEM, IAEE's Registration/Events Manager