The Best Way to Maximize Your Expo! Expo! Experience
What to Expect as a Hosted Buyer:
- Customized engagement with the solution providers in the Expo! Expo! marketplace
- Facilitated networking experiences
- Full access to the Expo! Expo! education program
Hosted Buyer Program includes:
- Full registration to Expo! Expo! 2022– valued at $899 (regular member rate).
- Includes access to educational sessions, general sessions, show floor and networking events.
- Up to $500 (up to $750 for buyers outside of North America) to assist with travel costs. This stipend is paid after the event upon completion of onsite commitments and receipt submission.
- Access to the Hosted Buyer Lounge (complimentary refreshments and WiFi).
- Virtual Hosted Buyers Orientation on Tuesday, 29 November at 4:00 p.m. ET.
- Exclusive Hosted Buyers Breakfast on Tuesday, 13 December, 7:45 a.m. ET – 8:45 a.m. ET
- Hosted Buyer Reception on Wednesday, 14 December from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
Hosted Buyer Qualifications:
- Active organizer member.
- Participants must be a decision-maker for organizations’ events and/or exhibitions.
- Participants must be Manager level or higher.
Terms and Conditions:
- In order to qualify, accepted participants must maintain active membership with IAEE through January 2023.
- Application must be submitted by Friday, 18 November 2022.
- Participants are required to attend:
- Virtual Hosted Buyers Orientation on Tuesday, 29 November at 4:00 p.m. ET
- Hosted Buyers Welcome Breakfast on Tuesday, 13 December 7:45 a.m. ET – 8:45 a.m. ET
- Hosted Buyers Reception on Wednesday, 14 December 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
- Participants must visit the Hosted Buyer Lounge at least once during the Lounge’s operating hours.
- Accepted participants must agree to schedule and must attend a minimum of eight (8) appointments with exhibitors during the Expo! Expo! show floor hours.
- Schedule appointments to visit the Discover Puerto Rico and The Palm Beaches Florida booths during Expo! Expo! show floor hours. The total of eight (8) includes the two appointments with Discover Puerto Rico and The Palm Beaches Florida.
- IAEE will only accept one (1) application per individual buyer. In the event of more than one application is received, the first application will be processed. More than one (1) individual per company (organization) may apply.
- Direct any questions related to Hosted Buyer Program to the Hosted Buyer Information email.
- Buyers who do not meet the qualifying criteria will be given the opportunity to register as an attendee.
- Applicants not accepted to the Hosted Buyer Program may qualify for the First Timers Program.
- Participants are required to complete the attendee post-show survey by 6 January 2023. The online survey link will be sent to the participant’s email address.
- IAEE reserves the right to limit the number of Hosted Buyer opportunities.
- IAEE reserves the right to change program qualification parameters, terms, and conditions.