Why it's THE PLACE TO BE...
Exhibitions and events industry professionals attend this premier show to learn about the latest industry trends and technology, as well as network with like-minded professionals.
Lessons learned from fellow organizers and content provided from both inside and outside the industry will set you up for success in the coming years.
The trade show community is resilient, vibrant, and ready to do business. With partners represented from all facets of the ecosystem and organizers spanning all marketplace verticals, the connections you will make at Expo! Expo! are unmatched in scope and value.
Kentucky International Convention Center
221 S. 4th Street
Louisville, KY 40202 USA
Tues, 13 December: Education Day
Wed, 14 December: Trade Show
Thurs, 15 December: Trade Show
EXPO! EXPO! IAEE’S Annual Meeting & Exhibition Offers a Unique Advantage for:
- All industry professionals looking for new ideas and fresh approaches on how to conduct business
- Show managers seeking additional, new, and practical cutting-edge skills to enhance their industry knowledge
- Meeting and event planners looking to add an exhibition to their future events
- Marketing/sales managers seeking a base of knowledge in the industry they represent
- Industry suppliers, including hotel personnel, who seek a complete overview and understanding of the show development process
With Health and Safety in Mind...
IAEE is working closely with the Kentucky International Convention Center, Louisville Tourism, GES, the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), and other show partners on health and safety measures. The health and safety of our attendees and all event stakeholders to Expo! Expo! IAEE’S Annual Meeting & Exhibition is of utmost importance, and we are committed to safely accommodating all attendees.
IAEE follows the guidance of The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as it relates to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases along with local requirements to meet safely. Proof of negative test within 48 hours of arrival or proof of vaccination may be required. Requirements are subject to change.
IAEE will continue to update this page as more information is available. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.